CHAFFCOMBE PARISH COUNCIL
COVID – 19 EMERGENCY
NOTICE OF THE ANNUAL MEETING OF CHAFFCOMBE PARISH COUNCIL
TO BE HELD BY REMOTE CONNECTION USING ZOOM
Monday 3rd May 2021 at 7.30 p.m.
Residents are invited to attend the remote meeting using Zoom. In order to attend the meeting a
resident will need to download Zoom and to contact the Clerk prior to the time of the meeting for
Residents will not be able to speak at the meeting. If you wish to ask a question or raise an issue to be
discussed at the meeting, please contact the Clerk prior to the meeting.
1. Attendance and Apologies
2. Election of the Chair of the Parish Council.
3. Declaration of acceptance of office by the Chair.
4. Election of the Vice Chair of the Parish Council.
5. Report by County Councillor
6. Report by District Councillor
7. Minutes of the meeting held on Monday 15th February 2021
8. Review Insurance cover and inventory of land and assets
9. Review Financial Regulations and Risk Assessment
10. Review Membership of external organisations – currently SALC
11. Dates and times of ordinary Council meetings for year ahead to be agreed – usually the third
Monday in August, November, February, and May with the Annual Parish Meeting in April.
12. Planning Applications – there were no planning applications to date.
13. Highway matters
14. Footpaths – CH4/16 Avishayes Estate
16. War Memorial
17. Annual Governance Review
18. Internal Audit
19. Presentation and approval of accounts to year end 31/03/2021
20. Accounts payments and receipts
21. Matters and items to report
22. Date of next ordinary meeting of Chaffcombe Parish Council – to be confirmed
Sue Morley / Chaffcombe Parish Clerk / 43 Butts, Ilminster, TA19 0AY / Tel: 01460 53378 /