CHAFFCOMBE PARISH COUNCIL
Agenda COVID – 19 EMERGENCY
NOTICE OF ORDINARY MEETING OF CHAFFCOMBE PARISH COUNCIL TO BE HELD BY REMOTE CONNECTION USING ZOOM Monday 15th February 2021 at 7.30 p.m.
Residents are invited to attend the remote meeting using Zoom. In order to attend the meeting a resident will need to download Zoom and to contact the Clerk prior to the time of the meeting for joining instructions. Residents will not be able to speak at the meeting. If you wish to ask a question or raise an issue to be discussed at the meeting, please contact the Clerk prior to the meeting.
- Attendance and Apologies
- Minutes of the Meeting held on Monday 16th November 2020
- Report by County Councillor
- Report by District Councillor
- Planning Applications – no planning applications to date.
- Highway matters (a) Drain by Kerris Vean (b) Other drains
- Footpaths (a) Footpath CH4/16 Avishayes Estate
- War Memorial
- The Pound – seat in the Pound
- Matters and items to report
- Date of Annual Parish Meeting to be decided.
- Date of the annual meeting of Chaffcombe Parish Council – Monday 17th May 2021 at 7.30 p.m. at Chaffcombe Village Hall or via Zoom to be decided based on Government advice.
Sue Morley, Chaffcombe Parish Clerk, Tel: 01460 53378 / Email: email@example.com