CHAFFCOMBE PARISH COUNCIL
Agenda COVID – 19 EMERGENCY NOTICE OF ORDINARY MEETING OF CHAFFCOMBE PARISH COUNCIL TO BE HELD BY REMOTE CONNECTION USING ZOOM Monday 16th November 2020 at 7.30 p.m.
Residents are invited to attend the remote meeting using Zoom. In order to attend the meeting a resident will need to download Zoom and to contact the Clerk prior to the time of the meeting for joining instructions. Residents will not be able to speak at the meeting. If you wish to ask a question or raise an issue to be discussed at the meeting, please contact the Clerk prior to the meeting.
- Attendance and Apologies
- Minutes of the Meeting held on Monday 17th August 2020
- Minutes of the Extraordinary Meeting held on Monday 22nd September 2020
- Report by County Councillor
- Report by District Councillor
- Planning Applications (a) App No 20/02653/S73 Proposal Application to vary condition 2 (approved plans) of planning approval 20/00826/FUL to allow changes including omission of basement, omission of orangery to east elevation and dormer windows to the south elevation, alterations to overall design, fenestration, roofs and ridge heights. Location Chaffcombe House Cricket Lane Chaffcombe Chard TA20 4BE
(b) Planning White Paper
- Highway matters
- Footpaths (a) Footpath CH4/16 Avishayes Estate
- Precept and Budget
- Keeping the Village Tidy
- Matters and items to report
- Date of next ordinary meeting of Chaffcombe Parish Council – Monday 15th February 2021 at 7.30 p.m. at Chaffcombe Village Hall or via Zoom to be decided based on Government advice.
Sue Morley, Chaffcombe Parish Clerk, Tel: 01460 53378 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chaffcombe Village Website – http://www.chaffcombe.com/