Chaffcombe Village Website – http://www.chaffcombe.com/
CHAFFCOMBE PARISH COUNCIL
COVID – 19 EMERGENCY
NOTICE OF ORDINARY MEETING OF CHAFFCOMBE PARISH COUNCIL
TO BE HELD BY REMOTE CONNECTION USING ZOOM
Monday 17th August 2020 at 7.30 p.m.
Residents are invited to attend the remote meeting using Zoom. In order to attend the meeting a resident will need to download Zoom and to contact the Clerk prior to the time of the meeting for joining instructions.
Residents will not be able to speak at the meeting. If you wish to ask a question or raise an issue to be discussed at the meeting, please contact the Clerk prior to the meeting.
1. Attendance and Apologies
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on Monday 18th May 2020
3. Report by County Councillor
4. Report by District Councillor
5. Planning Applications
App No 17/02084/CPO
Proposal Importation of Inert Subsoil etc
Location Cricket St Thomas Golf Club, Windwhistle, Cricket St Thomas
6. Highway matters
(a) Welcome to Chaffcombe signs and markings on road
(b) Damaged sign at the top of Knapps Lane
(c) Knapps Lane tree felling
(d) Parking by War Memorial
(a) Footpath CH4/16 Avishayes Estate
(b) Footpath CH4/1 Village Hall to Chaffcombe Gate
8. The Pound Wildlife Information Board
11. Matters and items to report
12. Date of next ordinary meeting of Chaffcombe Parish Council – Monday 16th November 2020 at 7.30 p.m. at Chaffcombe Village Hall or via Zoom to be decided based on Government advice nearer the time.
Sue Morley, Chaffcombe Parish Clerk, Tel: 01460 53378 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org