CHAFFCOMBE VILLAGE HALL – ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2019
The Trustees of Chaffcombe Village Hall are pleased to advise that the 2019 Annual General Meeting will take place on Tuesday 9th April at Chaffcombe Village Hall at 7:30 pm.
Chaffcombe Village Hall is a registered Charity managed by Trustees for the
benefit of local residents. All local residents are encouraged to attend this
meeting, when they can hear the Trustees’ annual report, find out about the
state of the finances, and pose questions to the Trustees. Any local resident
aged over 18 may vote/stand in the election of up to 5 Trustees for the coming
Following the AGM the Trustees will be holding a Committee meeting which is
open for any local resident to attend.
2) Approval of minutes of the 2018 AGM
3) Matters arising from the minutes.
4) Presentation and approval of the Annual Report of Trustees.
5) Presentation and approval of Treasurer’s Report/accounts for 2018
6) Confirmation of Representatives of Appointing Organisations as Trustees for
7) Election of up to 5 Trustees for 2019-2020.
8) Co- Option of up to 2 Trustees by the newly elected/appointed Trustees only
Mike Miles (Secretary)